Information Mobilized for Performance Analysis and Continuous Transformation (IMPACT) teams approach:
- strengthens data use and management processes and practices
- enhances individual and team performance
- improves supply chain outputs and outcomes.
The IMPACT team model brings people together from different cadres, demonstrating the multidisciplinary connection from all levels where teams have been able to own the data, and improve reporting rates and quality.
IMPACT teams comprise people across functions and disciplines who meet routinely and:
- are trained to develop, interpret, and set targets for key supply chain indicators, and use action-oriented dashboards
- follow a structured, problem-solving process
- use their data for operational and strategic decisions to improve supply chain performance.
IMPACT teams Use Cases
Placing People, Data, & Processes at the Heart of Supply Chain Improvement
How Dodoma IMPACT Teams are driving real change in their own communities
IMPACT Team Approach Experience